GOD BLESS THE COW Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
As GOD BLESS THE COW TEKSTİL TASARIM GIDA SANAYİ VE
TİC.LTD.ŞTİ. ("GOD BLESS THE COW"), we are committed to complying with the applicable data privacy and security requirements in the jurisdictions in which it operates.
For this reason, this privacy notice is provided in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), including any EU national laws implementing or supplementing the same, and any other applicable data protection laws (the “Data Privacy Laws”).
1. Personal Data Definition
Personal data is defined in the GDPR Art. 4(1) as any information which are related to an identified or identifiable natural person. Accordingly, your name, surname, address, e-mail address and telephone number that you share with us are categorized as personal data.
We collect personal data to offer and administer our services.
The data you provide to us will be processed in accordance with the purposes specified in this notice, namely:
- To provide the products or perform the services requested by customers and individuals using our website and for fulfilling the contractual performance obligation within this scope
- For complying with obligations provided by laws, current regulations and European and Turkish legislation (e.g. tax regulations) (where processing is based on a legal obligation) or legislation in other jurisdictions that may be applicable
If you give us your consent to our processing for marketing purposes, we may carry out profiling and marketing activities in order to offer you customized opportunities within the scope of cookies, especially your product preferences. These processes are carried out within the scope of another information notice which is presented to you separately when purchasing products, and your consent to be provided as well.
Your personal data will be transferred by GOD BLESS THE COW for the following parties and for the purposes written below;
- With our direct / indirect domestic / foreign affiliates in order to carry out management activities
- With our business partners who represent us and / or to carry out our activities
- With service providers that provide our website infrastructure
- With courts and other public institutions in order to inform authorized persons, institutions and organizations for the purpose of, including but not limited to, legal obligations.
Your personal data shared with GOD BLESS THE COW is retained by the service provider providing the infrastructure of our website and in our local databases.
You can visit the link below to learn more about our service provider:
5. Retention Period
As GOD BLESS THE COW, we retain your personal data in accordance with the storage limitation as per GDPR and Data Privacy Laws. In accordance with GDPR Article 5 (e), your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized whereas the purpose of processing is no longer valid and / or when the statute of limitation is for processing your data in accordance with the legislation expires.
In this context, your personal data you provide while establishing a contractual relationship is retained during the legal relationship and subsequently for the 10-year limitation period.
Your membership information is retained for 10 years after your membership is terminated.
Records of commercial electronic message confirmations are retained for 3 years from the date of invalidity of approval. Other records regarding commercial electronic messages are retained for 3 years from the date of collection.
6. Your Rights
In accordance with the Data Privacy Laws you have the following rights;
- To learn whether it is processed or not,
- If processed, request information,
- To learn the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the domestic and abroad third parties to whom the data is transferred,
- If incomplete/inaccurately processed, request it to be corrected,
- To request its deletion/destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Chapter 3 of the GDPR and Data Privacy Laws,
- To request notification to the 3rd parties with respect to transactions conducted in accordance with the articles stated above,
- To object to the occurrence of an adverse consequence stemming from the analysis of the data exclusively by the automatic systems,
- In case you suffer a loss due to the illegal processing, demand compensation for your loss.
You can apply to info@godblessthecow. to exercise your rights as a data subject.
7. Data Controller
Trade Name: GOD BLESS THE COW TEKSTİL TASARIM GIDA SANAYİ VE
Address: HARBİYE MAH. HÜSREV GEREDE CAD. TOZAN APARTMANI
NO: 77 İÇ KAPI NO: 3 ŞİŞLİ/ İSTANBUL
BEYOĞLU Tax Office 3061347777